Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Should old acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
And days of old long past.

Hello everyone. It's 2008 and the my first new year's resolution was to update this damn blog since it has been dead for quite awhile. Don't blame us. It's the holidays. We're just taking a break. But now, we're re-opening so you dumbfucks can start entertaining yourselves again.

So well, it's 2008. Like FINALLY! Like WAWAWEEWA! 2007 was a good year. A great year in fact. A year of CCTs, EOYs, DEATH WEEKS and whatnots. But still a year where I think we really really bonded. I was just thinking of the biggest cover-up in history. Seriously, like whoa man. Then there was so many other things. Towel Wars, trUSt Game, Liquid Explosion, studying for EOYs in the mat room, soccer here there everywhere, our Sexybutt fan club at Rafflesian Spotlight, just to name a few. As we move on to bigger things, let's keep those have-beens close to our hearts. Okay, don't emo already. Wait you all cry then I don't know ah sia.

In a few days' time the Sec 3s will be at OBS having a shit load of fun. The Sec 4s will be leading the way as the hope of a better age. And we, the J1s will be slacking our asses off. HAHAH! Tomorrow it's back to waking up at 5.45 a.m. taking the MRT and walking to school. Wow, what fun. But let's be optimistic. There'll be no more Tan Chiou Yen! LIKE YEAHHHH!!!!!!! Fuck, I hope she dies.

Okay, let's move on to more important stuff. Like this.




I AM LEGEND! THE LAST MAN ON EARTH!
THE LAST MAN ON EARTH IS BLACK! NOOOO!!!!!

Imagine if Mavado was the last man on earth. Like what the helll. Fancy leaving the earth in the hands of someone like him. Shit man. Like we're already screwed. And now MAVADO?! Like so super screwed man. He'll probably take advantage of the situation and piss and shit in open or something. The bloody fucknut.

And now, even more important stuff.




Hady Mirza, Singapore Idol, now Asian Idol?!

He couldn't believe, I could not believe it, you couldn't believe it, Asian couldn't believe it. But what the helllllll.

Yeah, you better believe it man. I know ah this news dah basi but this blog has been dead and it is currently re-living the past if you know what I mean. If not, go cebok your jubuh. Besides, who gives a shit? I'm still proud of this guy. He so super owned the rest ah. Pwn sia. GGXX. Noob sia the rest. AltQQ ah. Uber good seh. In your FACE, Paul Moss-ibat. The name sounds like some species of algae or something. Honey, can you please clean the pond? There's Paul Moss growing everywhere. Like FUCK YOU! HADY WON! In the words of the judge from India, "I don't like your woice. I lowe your woice!". Wery wery nice.

So tomorrow, it's back to school. If any of you guys still in RI get Tan Chiou Yen, I bid you good luck. But please give her hell like what me and Mavado did. Just kill her lah. I really want her to die. Put a snake in her car or something. For us J1s, I think it's gonna be damn fun at the start. But let us not forget about our studies. Like 'A' Levels sia. Like sial ah. Mati sial. So please don't party, party, no need study. Please study, study, sampai nak mati. For people like Mavado, like I know there's a damn small hope of you doing well but still no harm studying right? Good luck ah to all you and to myself also.

Until next time, so long fuckers,
Fuckle.

P.S. There's a new game coming up. Something me, Stittalicious, Ngok and Budak Giler came up with. It's called King of the Bottles. So stay tuned or piss off you retards.

Posted by Mat Raffles at 2:49 PM