Monday, August 6, 2007

blues clues?

No greeting for today. I am utterly disappointed in Chelsea. Blues clues? BLUES LOSE!

Good performance in the first half ah. Nice goal from Malouda the Frenchipanie. A bit like me ah but if me ah, I think top corner. So yeah. Good play from the Satans also. Bloody Satans! Their Giggis goal was damn nice set-up. So yeah. The match like quite boring ah but got a few highlighters ah like when Rooney the Barnie fart when he was bending over to tie his shoe lace. YEAH! I HEARD IT! STOP DENYING! I think Ronaldo's playing more like his first season in Man U. That's damn sad because he was playing much better in the second season (the previous season for all you guys who missed it. you must be in the chamber of secrets or something. probably, you obliviated yourselves and forgot everything.) So yeah, nice play from both sides.

Van Der Sari was a monster in penalties. Saved three ah while Man U scored 3. So for those of you who getting 0.8 for maths like Mavado semua, it was 3-0 to Man UV Rays. Hat-Tricks sialll! Pizzadol, Lamfart and Left-Phillips all missed sia. Tu lah! Hari tu bila training nak end aku dah suruh dorang gi practise penalties jap. Aku kena leave early makan lunch ngan Queen of England. Terus dorang slack. Tengok ah sendiri apa dah jadi. Nevermind, from now on I will insert CCTVWXYZ on the pitch to monitor your every move. I'm watching, always watching. Oh yeah, I think Nani(the Man U player ah. kalau cikgu ternampak ni tolong jangan perasantan.) look like Michael Jackson.

With Utter Disappointment,
Fuckle.

Posted by Mat Raffles at 12:07 AM