Saturday, August 4, 2007

Looks can be DECEIVING!

Hey, hey, yoyo, SIAPA TANYA DAMN PRO!

Okay, I have very important things to discuss in this post. So no more fooling around. You there! Stop digging your nose in front of the computer! And you! Stop fiddling with your glasses! Oh my god, you! Come on lah, this is a pubic website, pull up your shorts lah!

Okay, okay. Let's get to the horCRUX of the matter. As I have posted the photos of R3, as many of you would have noticed unless(bian), you are blind like the blinding light, I have noticed certain abnormalities in some photos. No, no. Izhar the dick looking retarded is not one of them. And neither is Dertile being a paedophile. What I have discovered is even more bizarre. More.....shocking. Take a look!



Sick sial budak tu!



Lagi satu budak SICK! NGOK!



Fact or Fiction or Budak Sesat? All three ah sia!



WARNING! THIS IS FREAKY!



HAHAHAHA! FCUKTARDS!

With Pleasure,
Fuckle.

Posted by Mat Raffles at 8:45 PM