Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Night is Still Young

Hellomotobikecycle!

It's 2.07 a.m. and the night is still young! And the morning is still early! I have to wake up in like 3 and half hours time for school but guess what? I'M STILL FCUKING AWAKE! Doing what you might ask. MALAY AND RE! While you buggers like Mavado and Kulubi went off to sleep at 9 p.m. Bloody scones!

I'm so proud I managed to finish Old Singapore Paper and photo montage for RE. I'd like to thank my father, my mother, my brother, my other brother, my nenek, my friend, me friend, my friend.....and lastly, myself for being such a hardworking dumbass.



This is the thing I've been working my ass off on. Take THAT! HAH!Anyways, to more important matters. Tomorrow our comrades will be fighting battles out on the field and the astroturf. As the ruggers and hockers strive to bring glory to SIAPA TANYA against Unggul and Kemangan, we will support them. AHHOU! AHHOU! AHHOU! The 'C' Div kids may be small but are you really that tall? HAHAHAHAHA!

I think it's time for me to go to sleep and dream. And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true! SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW THERE'S A............NICE!

With Heavy Eyelids,
Fuckle.

Posted by Mat Raffles at 2:05 AM