Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Aku yang tanya laa..

Hello, assalamualaikum and peas be upon you. Why peas? Because I fcuking hate peas, they're my most hated vegetable and I would rather have them upon you than with me. So have all my peas you people. If you want my pickles, corn (mixed vegetable type), brinjals then you can have them upon you too. Have fun.

Before continuing with whatever crap I have to say, I have a confession to make. I created that poll thing. Now, do not question my intentions with the poll. It is entirely for the good of all and any member of the combatten can create a poll by going to the poll site and logging in with the secret username and password. Imagine the possibilities. We could be voting for a teacher's day (aka day where you bribe those who give you grades at the end of the year) for Pu-no-who and She Who Must Not Be Named.

Option a) A pile of shit
Option b) two piles of shit

See, what a hard choice to make alone. With this poll, matbloods are officially democratic!!! LONG LIVE SOCIAL STUDIES!!!!!

yeah. I have a lot more crap to say. So crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap. There. All done.

Yours crappily,
Shift.
Ps: I do have a neck you arseholes.

Posted by Mat Raffles at 12:27 AM