Thursday, August 16, 2007

A totally useless post.

It's not over,
We survived this time around
It's not over
More death weeks to come!!

Anyway for my third post every I will not be posting anything of remote use or relevance to life in any aspect at all.
*cue shock, horror and surprise*
As pu-no-who says, takde manfaat langsung so yeah. Go take that dmp peeps. Be like me, take both. w000t!

So I'll start off with a simple riddle. There was this bus. Like every other bus, it was driving along the road peacefully. Suddenly, there was a traffic light which turned red. But the bus didn't stop and continued driving. Then, three chickens ran across the road because they wanted to get to the other side. But the driver didn't stop and the chickens became KFC (Kentucky Flat Chicken!). Then, all of a sudden, the bus stopped. Why?


Because it reached a BUS STOP! bwahahahahaaa!

Moving on, a riddle with a thousand word answer. What do you do if you are driving in some ulu desert without any civilisation at all and suddenly your car runs out of gas and stops?




Answer: I don't know, but certainly not this!

Okay fine, that was 1007 words but I know you'll forgive me.

And lastly, for all those CCC guys, a quick guide to Chinese. Read out everything as you see it and I assure you you will be a pro.

Clicky here!

Well, that's all from me today. If my post seems more mature than usual, well, I guess it comes with growing older.

Yours with 3 fking CCTs in week 10,
Shift.

Posted by Mat Raffles at 11:01 PM