Sunday, August 12, 2007

Death Week 8

sdjgsfhighdfoph.

That's 'hello' in retard language. Why am I greeting you in retard language? BECAUSE I'M BECOMING FCUKING RETARDED! Check out this video if you don't believe me.




Why am I acting in this manner some of you might ask? BECAUSE DEATH WEEK 8 IS NEXT WEEK! Why is it the DEATH week? BECAUSE GOT BIO CCT, MATHS CCT, CHEM CCT, SS DOCUMENTARY, RE ORAL PRESENTATION, ENGLISH ORAL DEFENSE AND FCUKING HELL LOT OF OTHER SHIT!

Now I shall tell you how I am slowly being transformed into a retard.




Eh monyet! Dahlah! Jangan senyum-senyum! Aku dah mendak sial tengok muka kau! This is my fcuked up Biology textbook and it's getting bloody irritating for I have been reading it since Wetnessday. Tomorrow's the test and I'm bloody screwed. The topics are Sustainability, Botanic Economy (or is it Economic Botany? dunno what shit ah.) and Life Sciences. Like fcuk all that shit! I'm gonna be a wizard when I grow up. For sustainability I can use a Sustaining Charm. For the botanical shit I can just learn Herbology. And for life sciences, hell, what's the use of stem cells to help repair damaged tissue when I've got Skele-Grow! So the test tomorrow is basically the same case aso to how the 'C' Div ruggers will be facing ACTION=AKSI=ACSI. For you dumbfucks, it's a lost cause and well let's just go there and die. FCUK PICKERING (bloody twit of a MUGGLE)!



This is my bloody Chemistry textbook. It's stupid really. I'm the Matblood Prince man! Come on! I can make any potion just like that! It's insulting really this textbook. I think even Severus the bitch would find it a bore. But since the Chem teacher always says, "4K! Wah, my heart very pain already. You always make my heart pain.", I shall be a good boy and make her a Love Potion and get her to sex TORRES the TAURUS!



Finally, we arrive to the last and most fearsome manuscripts. These two texts alone are enough to send shivers up my already shrivelled ANUS! Come on, even Hermione the chiobu a.k.a the jambu a.k.a the berbulu has difficulty with Arithmancy. What more us? If only I could transfigure my Maths teacher into a calculator. Minerva won't help me. Apparently, she wasn't satisfied with my performance in bed. NOOO!!!!!!!!!


2003 MTV Movie Awards Matrix Reloaded
Uploaded by kevinb1984




You might wanna calm yourselves down and release all the stress by watching this fcuking funny videos.



So as Death Week 8 looms, we shall ready ourselves as much as we can. MATS! This is where we hold them! This is where we fight! THIS IS WHERE THEY DIE! AHHOU! AHHOU! AHHOU!

With Much Love To All of You. It Has Been Nice Knowing All of You, But This Is Where It Ends and We Shall See One Another Once Again My Friends! I Love All of You!
Fuckle for one last muthafucking time!
AHHOU!

Posted by Mat Raffles at 3:03 PM