Monday, August 6, 2007

decisions...

Hellollipop!

Today, I had a dream! I had a dream! No, not a wet dream you sick pervs. I had a dream that.............a banana was purple in colour. Serious sia! Like brinjal like that. Only thing is, it's a banana ah like I said. I had this lovely dream while lying down on the library sofa and sleeping. Obviously! How can you dream if you're not sleeping? Unless it's a daydream and we all know that only happens if you have one of Fred and George's Patented Daydream Charms [One simple incantation and you will enter a top-quality, highly realistic thirty-minute daydream, easy to fit into the average school lesson and virtually undetectable (side-effects include vacant expression and minor drooling). Not for sale to under-sixteens] which can be found at Weaseley's Wizard Wheezes which only exists at Hogsmeade and thus, you see how I doubt any of you have those in posession. And who in the right mind would conjure up a spell to daydream about a purple banana? Then again, we come back to the same old question, am I in the right mind? I could be in the left you know. In addition to that, I doubt any of you have owls to order with them through wizard mail. So yeah, let's just take it you can't get them and thus, dreams can only occur when sleeping. So what did I do with this mysterious purple banana? That I can't remember. Probably transfigured it into Barnie or something.

Okay, on to more important matters. Today we ran into a certain misguided young Rafflesian and gave him a piece of our mind. However, we're in trouble for doing so and thus, we're going to settle this tomorrow. No spoilers please!

The highlight of the day was the choosing of the modules for the Differentiated Modules Programme 2007. We spent 2 hours doing that. Like what the hell? Half the time we were arguing. Nevertheless, we overcame all the odds and finally took the following modules.

Prevention and Management of Sports Injuries
Singapore Identity Through Movies
Animation with 3Ds Max (for non CEP students only)
Sec 4 HML Sec 4EGJK
Nutrition for Sports

This ardous task took the brains of 4 mats and that is how hard it was. Mavado, Kulubi, Bulu and myself were among the 4. I LIIIKEEE! For those of you who are interested in picking the same modules as us, you can reach us through the Summoning Charm we taught you all today. So just Accio Fuckle or something. So yeah.

Anyway, the Blues' lost yesterday has not really affected me seeing what they were capable of during the match itself without the big names like Ferry, Badluck and Shevchenkosong. So, we'll see how it goes.

Till then, CONSTANT VIGILANCE!

With with with,
Fuckle.

Posted by Mat Raffles at 11:22 PM