Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Week Of Death Is Officially Upon Us.

No time for pleasantries, greetings or wishes of vegetables upon you. The week of death hath arrived. Crazily Crappy Testicles (CCTs for the faint-hearted), ASSignments, and ASSays (you can tell I'm tired, I can't think of another adjective) have descended and it is up to us to face and (hopefully) defeat them. May the Farts be with you. They help to clear the air.

Today, I received a call from a person who shall be referred to as "He who will not be named" from a "CCA that will not be named" asking for a particular form thingy that was "optional" but yet, he had to call me up so I could do it anyway. So I was damn pissed with him and was also damn tired from attempts at mugging. And I spent an hour doing that form. I'm so proud of it that I decided to share it with you.

Question 1: Describe yourself.

For me, I know myself as a very calm and unhurried person who is always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt.
Under pressure, however, I feel that I am able to put my foot down and tell people what I feel.
Coming from my experiences as a leader in various fields, I can safely say that this ability to switch between relaxed and serious has helped greatly in bringing success.
Knowing this, I still do realize that I have weaknesses such as keeping my team mates motivated and not bringing them down too harshly.
Ultimately, I would describe myself as a person whose main motivation behind activities is to enjoy them, which would explain why I excel at things that I love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question 2: Why the fcuk would you even bother to apply for the indicated positions?

Sincerely, I feel that I can do my best in the positions that I have indicated.
In my 3 years as a member of *unnamed CCA*, I have felt that events and trainings lack an element of fun.
As a member of the Special Events Dept, I would be able to change this to incorporate that missing element and as a result, bond the unit tighter.
Perceptions held by members of the unit would change as a result.
A happy unit would of course bring great success for all involved.

To make this happen, I would love to be part of the change.
Another position that I feel I can contribute is as a treasurer.
No doubt, this position is one of utmost importance and I feel I am responsible enough to take it upon myself. In a position where I can contribute in the decisions, I would ensure that 2008 will be a fantastic
year for
all.

Damn da vinci code, now that I think of it. I love myself. To end off, here's a slogan that maybe Siapa Tanya could adopt. NOT!



Yours lovingly,
Shift.
PS: Mighty City are SVEN-sational!!!

Posted by Mat Raffles at 11:54 PM