Monday, August 27, 2007

i knew it. i'm gonna tell you what i shld have told you a long time ago

i'm feeling it again. this weird feeling. I feel like i want to explode. There's a monster within me. FUCK you monster
i hate you
seriously why do you exist
fuck off. stop making me
jgnnnn!

i'm a retard. why? you may ask. i dunno. siapa tanya. bapak kau punyer laki
i'm basically made up of three different things. A monster, a 5 year old kid who refuses to grow up and me. i just realized tt.

anyway, i had the scariest dream yest afternoon. After i returned home from my madrasah, i lied on my bed. i was gonna sleep. But i haven't prayed zohor. I told myself that i will surely wake up before asar coz i felt like pissing and i knew my piss would wake me up. BUT, i was wrong! i woke up and i was horrified to see the time on my phone: 4.52. i said two words, and instead of getting up and taubating i went back to sleep. i'm such an ass

then i had this afternoon nightmare. i shall get to the climax of the nightmare. i went into my father's car. i wanted to drive it for 10 metres or so. so i stepped on the thing la the wtv thing. then i stepped on the brake but i cldn't stop i went faster. i went so fast that i flew of the carpark to the main road i turned around and followed the flow and i crashed into 2 cars. I went faster and faster then i swerved and flew and crashed into the side netting and GOOOAALL!!!! nola a bit of a digress there. I went faster and faster and suddenly swerved and crashed into a railing and flew off into the sea. I died.

then i was alive again. i forgot i died. i read newspaper and i saw a newsreport saying a car crashed into a railing and fell into the sea. I knew it was my dad's car. i thought my father died. so i was super sad. i went to pray asar. then later on i dunno how but i realised that i was the one in the car and tt i'm actualli dead. so i went to pray and taubat and all and damn sad la cry cry emo clown. Then i woke up.

then i was horrified to see the time on my phone: 6.05. "OMG" i said. i then went to the toilet and abluted and went to pray asar, for real.

wth am i doing here. why am i blogging. I'm supposed to be studying for malay prelim. I look at the time on my com screen. I am horrified.

I am kulubi. I am a retard. I will study for my malay. I will be fully prepared.
dengan tulus ikhlas bagai kerbau yang dipegang hidungnya.
KU LUBI

Posted by Mat Raffles at 4:58 PM