Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The world is ending.

It all started a few nights ago when my dad brought home a large, lumpy plastic bag. I didn't think much of it until quite some time later when I got curious and went to see what was in it. Inscribed on the plastic bag was two words. "Yellow pages". Two words that spell impending doom for all (really, they do.) Okay, I know what you all are thinking again. This is yet another useless stupid dumb post from Shift who has nothing better to do. Well, you're wrong.

So I opened that plastic bag and took out the massive books that are commonly known as the Yellow Pages. I flipped them open. And then, came the revelation. The shocking, horrible truth. I blinked. And blinked again. But the horrendous reality wouldn't go away. THE YELLOW PAGES WERE WHITE!!!

Again, I see you shaking your head. Well, stop it because you clearly don't see the implications of this. If the yellow pages (which, if is not painfully obvious to you by now, are supposed to be yellow) are white, the world is clearly coming to an end. It's clearly the start of a whole load of stuff which will eventually lead to doom for us all. First, up would be down and down would be up. City would be champions and United would be relegated. (actually, I wouldnt mind that. teehee) Pu-no-who would be a peace-loving teacher who never gives homework. (I wouldn't mind that either.) What would be most frightening thing of all would be.... SHIFT WOULD MAKE INTERESTING INSIGHTFUL POSTS THAT ACTUALLY MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH! OMFGLAKHFOAHOFIA!

And there ends my post today. Moral of the story? Start praying regularly, jangan skip puasa, jangan tengok pr0n, jangan cakap fuck. cos the world is ending.

Yang benar (okaylah, ada bedek-bedek sikit)
Shift

Posted by Mat Raffles at 10:33 PM